In this one day, hands on course you will learn how to perform Dermaplaning. Popular in the East, Dermaplane is quickly spreading West. Learning Dermaplaning in Utah will set you ahead of the curve making you highly competitive and marketable.
What is Dermaplaning?
Dermaplaning is a method of exfoliation that consists of using a 10 gauge scalpel to gently scrape off the top layer of dulling dead skin cells in order to reveal a smoother, brighter complexion.
- Dermaplaning is a comfortable manual exfoliation treatment where a licensed Aesthetician uses a sterile stainless steel scalpel and a delicate touch to abrade the surface of the skin using light, feathering strokes.
- This is a great first choice for patients who have excess dead skin and vellus hair (peach fuzz), commonly found on the face. This hair often causes a buildup of dirt and oils in the follicles, so removing the hair gives the patient healthier looking skin.
- Dermaplaning increases the absorption of topical skin care products.
- Prepares the skin for Chemical Peel treatments/can be combined with a light peel.
- Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Creates a healthy more radiant appearance.
What you will learn
Professional hands on Dermaplaning training includes theory, review of the skin, and exfoliation. Live demonstration by Master Medical Aesthetic Instructor, Angela Klippel. Hands on experience – each student will receive one and give two treatments, class supplies and Derma blades for treatments are provided. Learn technique, treatment protocols, and skin care routines in a fun environment.
Start Your Career with the Right Equipment
Includes student kit with Derma blades & Treatment solutions
Hands on training
Students will receive one treatment
Students will perform 2 treatments (1 Model to be provided by student)
Why Choose Cameo College’s Dermaplane Program?
Cameo College is recognized as an award winning college and one of only a few colleges in the West teaching Dermaplaning.
Dermaplaning classes are taught by Master Medical Aesthetics Instructor Angela Klippel. With over 11 years combined experience in the Medical Spa industry working with several physicians, nurses and teaching Aesthetics in Utah & NC, Angela specializes in medical skin care treatments and has a passion for teaching them in a fun way.
Dr. Richard Fryer
How Do You Get Started?
Getting started could not be easier, simply call 801-747-5705 or use the form to the right of this page to request more information about admissions. We offer daily tours of our school’s facilities (book tour). We are confident that once you see our college, meet our instructors and students, you will want to get started right away.
We are accepting students right now. Dermaplaning classes only have 12 seats available and and fill quickly, so follow up with us now!
Course Start Dates:
- Saturday, February 11th
- Saturday, March 11th
- Saturday, April 8th
- Saturday, June 3rd
*Please note that to enroll in Cameo College’s Dermaplaning course you must be licensed Master Esthetician or Healthcare practitioner.
Learn More About Our Dermaplane Program:
7 (one day)
Tuition & Fees:
Tuition – $399 (%50 due at time of registration, remaining 50% due by start date)
Half Off Discount for Cameo College Alumni – only $199
Payment and Financing Options:
- Payment in full at time of registration.
Cameo College accepts Cash, Credit Card, Loans, and Checks.
Mountain America Credit Union Education Loan.No down payment and monthly payments around $50. Call 1-800-748-4302, go online to https://alps.macu.com or visit any MACU branch.
Areas Covered in this Course: * Included at no additional fee
- Client Protection
- Client Consultation
- Overview of Skin Histology
- Hands on Technique/Application
- Skin Exfoliation
- Benefits of Dermaplane
- Utah Law-Scope of Practice
9:00 am - 4:00 pm (1 hour lunch on your own)
|Part Time Morning|
|Part Time Morning (Extended)|
|Part Time Evening|