In this one day, hands on course you will gain the knowledge and experience that you need to perform this result driven treatment. Because Micro-Needling is a relatively new and swiftly rising in popularity and versatility, learning the ins and outs of this powerful procedure will put you at the forefront of the field of Esthetics.
What is Micro-Needling?
Micro-Needling is a new and innovative procedure in the field of Medical Esthetics. It is a minimally-invasive non-surgical and non-ablative procedure for facial rejuvenation that involves the use of a micro-needling device to; reduce scarring, stretch marks, fine lines, pigmentation and lessen deep wrinkles as well as revitalize aging skin.
Why Choose Cameo College’s Micro-Needling Program?
Cameo College is recognized as an award winning college offering a large variety of programs specializing in the beauty industry. You will learn the most up to date techniques available in the industry.
Micro-Needling classes are taught by Master Esthetician and Esthetics Instructor Antonia Perry. Antonia is current Esthetics Manager at Cameo College of Essential Beauty and has a successful private Esthetics practice. Teaching is her passion.
Students will have the opportunity to understand and perfect their skills in Micro-Needling.
How Do You Get Started?
Getting started could not be easier, simply call 801-747-5705 or use the form to the right of this page to request more information about admissions. We offer daily tours of our school’s facilities. We are confident that once you see our college, meet our instructors and students, you will want to get started right away.
We are accepting students right now. Micro-Needling classes are limited to 6 spots and fill quickly, so follow up with us now!
Course Start Dates:
- Monday, February 20th
- Monday, May 8th
- Monday, July 31st
*Please note that to enroll in Cameo College’s Micro-Needling classes you must be a licensed Master Esthetician.
Start Your Career with the Right Equipment
Students are responsible for purchasing their own pen. Cameo College has made it possible to obtain the equipment you need at an a price you can afford with 3 different pen options at discounted student pricing.
INCLUDED IN THE KIT WITH PRICE OF TUITION: iBeauty
- Superior Needle cartridge with anti-back-flow design: preventing contamination
- Perfectly spaced 13 needle pins: offers more evenly distributed microchannels
- 33 gauge needle: creating microchannels with less pain and trauma.
- Surgical grade stainless steel 316
- EO Sterilization before packaging
- Accurate Adjustable needle length 0 to 2.5mm offering the most optimal treatment
OPTIONAL FOR PURCHASE: RejuvaPen
9 micro-needles are used on the skin to create thousands of invisible and virtually painless perforations. By creating these microscopic channels in the epidermis, the body immediately responds by increasing the formation of new tissue to refresh mature skin, as well as releasing of growth factors that promote scar and hyperpigmentation repair and healing. Adjustable needle length from .2 to 2.5mm allows customized treatments from skin freshening to deep scar repair anywhere on the body.
OPTIONAL FOR PURCHASE: MD Needle Pen
- Individually Packaged and EO Gas sterilized
- 12 Needle Pins ( 33 Gauge)
- Surgical Grade Stainless Steel
- Anti-back-flow design
- Automated vertical needling to reduce discomfort
- Vented port and hole to reduce pressure and protect skin
- Fluid filter to prevent contamination
- Adjustable depth up to 2.5mm
- Cost includes: 1 Pen, 15 Needle Replacements, 25 Patient Brochures, 1 Hyaluronic Acid, 2 Batteries, & Success Portal Access.
Learn More About Our Micro-Needling Program:
8 (one day)
Tuition & Fees:
Tuition – $949 (%50 due at time of registration, remaining 50% due by start date)
Discount for Cameo College Alumni – only $699
*Cost of tuition includes kit.
Payment and Financing Options:
- Payment in full at time of registration.
Cameo College accepts Cash, Credit Card, Loans, and Checks.
Mountain America Credit Union Education Loan.No down payment and monthly payments around $50. Call 1-800-748-4302, go online to https://alps.macu.com or visit any MACU branch.
Areas Covered in this Course: * Included at no additional fee
- Client Consultation
- Client Protection
- Overview of Skin Histology
- Hands on Technique/Application
- Benefits of Micro-Needling
- Utah Law-Scope of Practice
9:30 am - 6:00 pm
|Part Time Morning|
|Part Time Morning (Extended)|
|Part Time Evening|