At Cameo College of Essential Beauty, we want you to feel like part of our family! Since it was founded in 1969, our family-owned and operated beauty school has cultivated a culture of inclusivity and fun, all while teaching beauty curriculums that are designed to help each student achieve their personal and professional goals.
Whether you have a passion for cutting edge hair, medical skin care or simply a desire to help people feel their absolute best, Cameo College is the right choice to make when starting your future in the beauty industry. We offer a variety of core programs, advanced courses available and so much more, Cameo College of Essential Beauty has something for everyone!
Read Our Story
HEERF Grant Report
HEERF II Final Report
HEERF II Policy October 2021
HEERF Quarterly Report 10-01-21
HEERF Quarterly Report 10-10-2020
HEERF Quarterly Report 1-15-2021
HEER Quarterly Report 06-30-2021
HEERF 2 – CRRSAA 05/25/2021 Information
Amount of HEERF to be divided evenly amongst qualified students: $147,567
50% of this grant will be disbursed in the 2nd quarter of the calendar year. The remaining 50% of this grant will be disbursed in the 3rd quarter of the calendar year to qualifying students.
Cameo College of Essential Beauty will be distributing the HEERF II funds 1st disbursement beginning as early as May 25th, 2021
Date of Distribution for the below qualified students: 5/25/2021
A qualified student is defined as:
- A student who is currently enrolled as of May 6th 2021
- A student that is deemed eligible for 2020/2021 FAFSA award year
- A student that is enrolled in a Title IV Eligible Program (program min. 600 hours)
- A student that is in good standing (meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress “SAP” as of May 20th, 2021)
A student that does NOT qualify for HEERF are defined as follows:
- A student that was NOT actively enrolled/attending as of May 6th, 2021
- A student that is NOT deemed eligible for 2020/2021 FAFSA
- A student that is NOT enrolled in a Title IV Program (program min. 600 hours)
- A student that is in NOT good standing (meeting SAP) by May 20th, 2020
HEERF Quarterly Report 01-15-21
Emergency Financial Aid Funding Disclosure
- Cameo College of Essential Beauty signed an acknowledgement of and returned on 4/14/2020 the Certification and Agreement and the assurance that the institution has used, or intends to use the funds received under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act to provide Emergency Financial Aid Grants to students that meet the qualifications.
- Total amount of student funds received $101,380.00
- Total amount of Emergency Financial Aid Grants distributed to students in the amount of $817.58 for the first disbursement on June 2 2020. The second disbursement was from September 15th the through September 26th distributing the remaining balances of $408.78 to students that were eligible.
- Total number of students that are or could be eligible and received the grant on June 2nd 2020 was 79 students and 82 students from September 15th to September 26th 2020, at the institution eligible to participate in programs under Section 484 in Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965.
- The method used by the institution to determine eligibility *Click for HEERF Policy
- Any instructions, directions, or guidance provided by the institution to students concerning the Emergency Financial Aid Grants.
*Updated 01/15/2021 – All information is verified and correct as of this date
PLEASE NOTE THAT NO CAMEO SERVICE MENU PRICES OTHER THAN OUR CURRENT MENU BELOW WILL BE HONORED. THE ONLY CURRENT SERVICE MENU IS DATE 03-02-2021. ANY SERVICE MENU WITH ANY OTHER DATE WILL NOT BE HONORED.