At Cameo College of Essential Beauty, we want you to feel like part of our family! Since it was founded in 1969, our family-owned and operated beauty school has cultivated a culture of inclusivity and fun, all while teaching beauty curriculums that are designed to help each student achieve their personal and professional goals.
Whether you have a passion for cutting edge hair, medical skin care or simply a desire to help people feel their absolute best, Cameo College is the right choice to make when starting your future in the beauty industry. We offer a variety of core programs, advanced courses available and so much more, Cameo College of Essential Beauty has something for everyone!
Read Our Story
Emergency Financial Aid Funding Disclosure
- Cameo College of Essential Beauty signed an acknowledgement of and returned on 4/14/2020 the Certification and Agreement and the assurance that the institution has used, or intends to use the funds received under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act to provide Emergency Financial Aid Grants to students that meet the qualifications.
- Total amount of student funds received $101,380.00
- Total amount of Emergency Financial Aid Grants distributed to students in the amount of $817.58 for the first disbursement. The second disbursement will be in September distributing the remaining balances to those students that are eligible.
- Total number of students that are or could be eligible and received the grant is 124, at the institution eligible to participate in programs under Section 484 in Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965.
- Total number of students who have received the Emergency Financial Aid Grant to students under Section 18004(a)(1) is 79 for the first disbursement from June 2 2020 to June 16 2020. The second disbursement of the remaining funding will be disbursed to the students that are eligible will be in September 2020 .
- The method used by the institution to determine eligibility *Click for HEERF Policy
- Any instructions, directions, or guidance provided by the institution to students concerning the Emergency Financial Aid Grants.
*Updated 08/17/2020 – All information is verified and correct as of this date