All Tuition is paid in the following manner:
$50.00 – Non-refundable enrollment fee
- Financial Aid available for those who qualify. Apply for Pell Grant/Direct Loans online at www.fafsa.ed.gov using school code: 039213
- Mountain America’s Education Line of Credit available for those who qualify. Apply online at www.macu.com/student-loans or by phone at 1-800-748-4302
- Payment in full (cash/check/credit card/financing through bank or credit union) – Due prior to start date
- In-house financing with interest ranging from 0% – 12%. Please contact Financial Aid Advisor for more details.
Our programs are approved for tuition assistance through Workforce Services and the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) for those who qualify.
Transfer Students Only:
Students transferring into same school – charges are as follows:
- Non-Refundable Enrollment Fee: $50.00
- Down Payment: $350.00 (due at enrollment)
- Supplies/Books: Can either purchase a student kit or provide their own kit
- $8.00 per hour enrolled (Cosmetology)
- $14.00 per hour enrolled (Esthetics)
- $10.00 per hour enrolled (Nails)
- $10.00 per hour enrolled (Electrolysis)