Have-to-Have Halloween Nail Art
HAVE-TO-HAVE HALLOWEEN NAIL ART
1. First on our list of have-to-have Halloween nail art is Holly Furse Stephens’ fiercely frightening take on French tips.
2. Mummies and spiders make such adorable fashion statements on these terrifyingly cute nails done by Dominique Ivory!
3. Holly Furse Stephens’ stylish tribute to one of the most iconic villains, The Joker.
4. We caught these gruesome nails red-handed and it’s Adrian Myers Sorensen’s bloody fingerprints that are all over this.
5. Sparkling spiderwebs make for the perfect French tips on these glitter green nails by Holly Furse Stephens.
6. Genet Price Kelly’s bloody beautiful nails are fit for a crime scene or costume party.
7. Randee Ronnow’s nails celebrate the bright side and dark side of Halloween.
8. And finally, no Halloween season is complete without watching Nightmare on Elm Street at least once, so you’re going to want this freaky Freddy Krueger inspired nail art by Holly Furse Stephens.